Mga Pahina

Sabado, Hulyo 16, 2011

Spaces

i got nominated to be a part of the Boart of Trustees for the MBA Society at my graduate school. Among those 20 who were also nominated, I was the sole soul to back out. I can feel that some of the people are disappointed with what i did but i can not stop but think that I do hold the decisions for my life. Besides, it will not be convenient anymore if i make such commitment. I am working full time as an analyst as well as teach 3 subjects part time. Those alone excluding my post graduate studies are stressful enough. yet I love teaching and i can not simply leave my job for I feel I am needed. Not now that there are resignations will they welcome my resignation. Somehow these factors are making me sustain all the balls that I joggle in life. Few people understand it. They would say that all of us are busy and we all feel the same. That is not fair for I do doubt if they really know half of the burden I am carrying.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento