Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Nobyembre 17, 2011

Picking Up the Pieces

I would call ours as the wierdest relationship one can get into. For almost 6 months now, we have managed to be mum about the status of our relationship and even evaded suspicion regarding its existence. I am happy with the set-up because we are kept safe of all the biases of the people around us. The nature of our jobs even makes it favorable to be on a covert status.

It is however difficult on the sense that also the happy moments that must be proudly shared with the other people are kept in the dark and far away from the judging eyes. My relationship involves an older man I am not actually sure if he is married or not or in a deep commitment with someone else. Maybe it is all true the thing they say about love, that once you are smitten, there is no turning back. Come hell or high water, people blinded by love tend to brave it. As for me, I always stick with who I am- crossing bridges when I come across it but making sure I have my safety jacket with me should those bridges collase under my feet.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento