Mga Pahina

Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011

Maple Leaves and Promises

Everyone would probably remember their first experiment on the density or for volume where the teacher would instruct the students to fill a container with water, measure it and then place an object, take it out and then measure again the level of the water. The displacement in the water is said to be the density of the object. I may not be able to recall exactly if that was the concept or the terminology but I am always fascinated by how another object displaces another.

Over the past tumultuous relationships where I am always left behind to wallow on the pain of broken dreams and plans I believe the idea of displacement kept me sane. I came to adapt with that predicament with the thought that in order to replace what was removed, you merely need to replace it with something of equal or greater size.

A lot of years have passed and I am still full with bitterness compiled from every failed relationship I had. Maybe I never stopped loving them all- maybe I never totally forgot. I may have kept them in their individual boxes only to be liberated once you come across instances that refreshes the filaments of memories.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento