Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Disyembre 22, 2011

Walking with Angels

I walked with an angel today.. in Greenhills and at the Mega Mall. I even ate lunch with one. Maybe they do come out and walk among us every Christmas.

I ate a sumptous meal with a friend a while ago at the AMICI restaurant located at the atrium of SM Mega mall. I always place Avenettos as the benchmark for italian restaurants in the Philippines as it is the sole restaurant I have been where Italian dishes are served quite near its original identity. However, I was surprised to find that the Amici restaurant is also a good choice given the quality of the taste of their dishes. More that that, their serving size is also good for the price. I would definitely endorse Amici to those who want near authentic Italian dishes.

Now you may be confused where I am going with the angel thingy and then jumping abruptly to eating at an Italian restaurant. Well let me clear your mind. Walking at Greenhills this morning, I came across a woman who is bringing his seemingly senile husband for a holiday shopping. I am sure they are not that rich but would have saved much for the shopping spree. The old man is quite unreasonable and started to act childish. While walking, the old man toppled some wares which came scattered on the floor. From experince, either the owner of the stall or the companion will be angry at the clumsiness of the perpetrator whether it be an old man or a child. I was surprised to see the old woman calm the old man and then apologetically picked up the wares even at the expense of her back probably pestered with arthritis. More to my surprise, the owner of the stall apologized that her wares are blocking the way. It left me wondering if this is what Christmas makes of us.

Moving to Mega mall where I went next, I met a handsome man and he looks like an angel.. Like how shallow can I turn to.. Pardon me. Well still today, I walked with angels whatever form they may be..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento