Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Disyembre 23, 2011

Christmas solitaires

I am often wondering why a lot of my single friends would lament of "cold " Christmases while in fact that is absolutely normal since the weather is really very cold at this month so whether you are with someone or not- there is no doubt you will feel the cold. I for one have experienced some seasons where I am single but I never found it that cold to be unbearable. For a hot country like the Philippines, it is a breather when it starts to cool down on the ber months.

Working in the city away from the parents makes the season more cold but nonetheless an experience that would make you realize how much you value your family. Its been two years since I was with my family and it is a bit difficult to imagine how our home looks like after two years. Of course I have met my family in baguio onm several occassions but the thought that we are all together at home gives a different touch to the memory. I would say that I am a bit sad on those moments but the solitude also gave me time to serve the Lord. That I believe is as good as me at home.

Have a merry merry Christmas

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento