Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Enero 5, 2012

Looking Behind

It took me few days after the first day of the year 2012 before I am able to look back to the year where I almost reached my limits. For the first time in my life, it was on this year that I felt extreme physical, mental and emotional stress. I have no one to blame for I have brought this to myself.

From the start of the year, I am at a light disposition for I am at a realatively light job  and that changes that would change my flow was not see as imminent. Maybe it was during the mid of the year that my determination placed me ahead of my capacity. Now that I look back at how I managed to work full-time while working part time on the side and studying on top of it, I can congratulate myself. I have done what I have dreamt of doing but I left myself scarred and too tired to move on. It was all these activities that hastily exhausted all my reserved enthusiasm which could have lasted for years.

But I do not have regrets for pressing fast forward on the flow of my life. I do not feel it made me less of a person to let go of people who at times helped me make through all these ordeal but at the same time serves as my emotional baggage. I do not have regrets but I feel exhausted. Yes I am tired but not tired enough to turn all these things I have started into reality. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento