Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Pebrero 13, 2015

Happy Valentines Ja

I am convinced that I am destined to love a J. Most if not all of my few love interests are J's. Now that I think of it, I am wondering whether  I have been conditioned to be so. That will not be a wonder though for in the alphabet K(im) stands closely to the J. Does it follow that K will always be after J? 

I should thank these few Js because they have been instrumental to my emotional maturity. My high school J inspired me to sail through academics and the surge of teeny emotions. He made me stoic. My college J remains to be my eternal crush. He inspired me to be faithful. Across those relationships, I have always been loyal to the memory of him. The post college J served as my mentor in getting through the idealism of fresh gradutes. He guided me by putting a little direction to my once messy plans in life.

These Js are not bad at all. In fact they are good players in their own game- smart, articulate, decisive and good looking if you may ask. They deserve only the best. Sad to say that the best of me can never be fit for them for they are mere mortals. My Jupiter might be waiting for this lady to be home in Olympus. Maybe just maybe. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento