Mga Pahina

Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

I'll never lend this way again

I find the manner with which a friend of mine confronted? a debtor who chooses to ignore the asking for the payment. For me, I do not easily loan money for it is so difficult for me to ask the person to pay for it much more to force her to pay for it. Actually most of the methods that can substitute the actual confrontation became available with the dawn of technological advances. Text messaging and email really made it easy to ask for the loaned money without actually showing how off it is to do it. But the social networking sites I must say make this ordeal more fantastic as it do not limit the involvement to only two people.

Now this friends of mine after several attempts to ask for the borrowed money and ended up getting ignored, posted a status on FB clamoring for a certain Lady Allison to pay. Now it went embarrassing as people commented and made fun of the debtor. Much worse, they hit the appearance of the lady which is actually out of the question. This made me think if this lady thought of this condition and weighed if the public humiliation is worth the debt.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento