Mga Pahina

Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

Maam Google

I always admire my adviser and my Beverage management teacher for her beauty poise and knowledge of the subject matter she teaches. She is  the sole person I know who gets drunk gracefully. Now that it is my turn to teach beverage management to students, I always look up to how she taught me the lesson. She is the benchmark of how a teacher must teach Bev management. I even use the handbook she co-authored with another teacher in my attempt to completely duplicate the educating and informative learning experience with her. She is in Korea now and I can not get to her to ask few tips on how a neophyte like me must handle the pressures of the course. Even if I can not reach Maam Guggi... i relied on Maam google to supplement the lacking knowledge...

1 komento:

  1. ahahahah sana nga miss vanie.. kakastres pala pag pinagsasabay ang kung anik anik

    TumugonBurahin