Mga Pahina

Martes, Marso 22, 2011

Hitting the notes

I am a bit exhausted for the night because I have been traveling for almost 5 hours just to get to Tagaytay for a wedding of a friend. I am quite exited about going to the venue as the cool breeze of Tagaytay reminds me of my hometown. I arrived almost an hour before the wedding ceremonies which gave me the opportunity to gather my breath, last minute rehearsals and to get a feel of the place.

I though I would really be ready fro the occassion as I am confident that I can sing all the songs I am tasked to sing. I do love to interpret this song of Regine Velasquez entitled Pangarap ko ang ibigin ka because I almost feel the emotions of the song directly- maybe with the pat experience in love it made me relate with the tale of the song.

I am not sure if it is because of the cold weather that I am hard up with usually easily hit notes. It seems like croaking to me because my voice is a bit raspy and  I can feel the strain of singing the start of the song. I am not confident anymore that I can sing the song on full falsetto because of the initial strain I am feeling. Towards the middle of the song, I thought it would be great if I just do a doble karaoke so that I can use my manly voice on the high notes. I was fortunate that the guests did not figure out that all was a coping mechanism. I got out of the event alive...=)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento