Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Marso 24, 2011

Love starts with L and so is Lemuel

It was two months ago when I got infatuated by the rarely smiling person who thinks so high of himself. It was that confidence and seriousness that took me off guard. As an individual with a loud and light personality, I am not used to meeting people who do not get easily affected by my humor and my antics. I found him as a challenge to try my theories on what better ways can I connect to a person with this nature of personality or maybe my established reputation of using my charm was put to a test.

But then came the opportunity to get to know him better and I felt that I lose the game that instant. In my attempt to look deeper into him, I feel into the well and was lost myself. The disorientation might have given him the different impression thus putting me into his mercy as he seems to assume that I am head over heels over him. Well I did think I am, but now I know I am not. For a person as proud as I am, it is not easy to admit admiration over other people especially if that would compromise yourself.

Now that it is over, we fell into an abyss of animosity where we no longer regard each other as someone for the situation turned out to be a very awkward one. It is indeed awkward but I found it fulfilling for I learned a lesson or two on giving importance on the feelings of others. I found my error on thinking that I can always predict people- for there are those who are difficult to predict and you end up on the losing end.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento