Mga Pahina

Lunes, Marso 28, 2011

Is it a goodbye?

Today marks the first day of separation to a friend who will go somewhere else. Technically speaking, she is not a friend for she was my boss and my guide during the times that I was groping for the proper competence of my job. Yet I never said a formal goodbye to her for I hate goodbyes. I hate the fact that we will no longer see each other and that the goodbye I am going to make today will seal any possibilities of some hellos in the future. Although social networking sites can always be there to augment what we can not physically do like chitchatting and updating but it will never suffice to replace the raw experience of eating at a buffet restaurant or going somewhere to unwind. For she is a friend not a boss.. for only she among those wolves managed  to understand how it is to have grace under pressure.

Salamat sa yo!

Caption ng pic... dalawang monster meal for 10 people.. note: 1 monster meal good for 10 people na hihihihi





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento