Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Mayo 20, 2011

Night at the high Street

Last night I was walking at Serendra to meet with some friends for some quality time. It is a coincidence that I get to meet some of my former residents at Kalayaan residence Hall. I was surprised to see them so far away from home.. ahahahhah Anyway, my friends and I spent the night singing our hearts out at the music zone of Timezone... At around 11:30 the air conditioning went off and that we were forced to endure the heat in exchange of the fun of belting our hearts out. Now after the singing portion came the eating portion at the Mercato. We went around the stalls almost twice without getting to choose anything at all. And then maybe out of exhaustion, we settled for anything appealing that will first attract our attention... It was not bad at all for we enjoyed the lasagna, the empanada..... it was a night of stories and trivia... thank you friends...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento