Mga Pahina

Martes, Mayo 3, 2011

Search

It is so difficult to complete a puzzle with a thousand pieces.. so is life with more people to please. I go with life being lived to the fullest by doing something that will make you happy and not be dictated by other people. But such would not be possible if you attach yourself to people.. if you include people you love in your plans.. if you value people that have somehow touched your life along your process of growing.. Shunning those people would be voiding yourself of emotions and memories.. and what would be the worth of the happiness you can achieve if there are no people to offer it to.... shunning those people away would not bring lasting joy and fulfillment.. what will take place is the emptiness... And as I search for what will make me happy or rather what would make us happy, I find difficulty for I am stepping out of my comfort zone.. I am showing to the world the vulnerability of my self.. I fear that.. but let me believe for once that YOU are worth this risk..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento