Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Mayo 13, 2011

Those barriers

I am going to change school and enroll somewhere else for my post graduate studies. I am adamant to do so because I am one of those people who are heavily entrenched with the idea that besides my old university, there are no better schools to offer such education. Although I am fully aware that that is not the case, a lot of people think that way. Somehow, all of the circumstances and considerations are pointing out to trying this school out. Now again, there is the problem with trying out because the enthusiasm might die down after a month or two and I will dessert that path again? It is pathetic that I do not have the decisiveness and will to stand by what I believe in no matter how poor the outcome may be. Give me strength!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento