Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Mayo 11, 2011

Taking bold steps...

I always consider myself a coward for I can not truly confront those fears that tend to hold me back... Again as I was bound to do something for self-enrichment a while ago, I am at the crossroads given that there are some issues in my family that might actually be a major factor to derail such plan. Priorities must be set as they say... But as I was riding the jeepney to somewhere, a boy of about 14 got on the jeep with two old women. The two old women paid their fares and was crossly confronted by the driver for it was short by about 2 pesos. On similar occasions before, I would butt in and would openly criticize the driver for his stinginess. But before I could comment, the boy paid his fare and asked the driver not to argue with the old women for the short fare and just cancel it out with the change of the boy. I was so touched by the concern of the boy even to ugly strangers like those two old women. With that in mind, I dared my self to go on with what I was bound to do for the day and I did. I was inspired by the fact that if along the way I would stumble, I am sure that there are more people like that kid who would extend their hands and help me up....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento