Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Abril 1, 2011

Finding Neverland

In a world where Xs are paired exactly with the Ys and that the deviations are being frowned upon, it is very difficult to find lasting happiness. Which makes me think, is happiness meant for some people and not for me? Not that I am a wallower on my pool of sorrows but I would have preferred to find love romantically. 

I did have some of the those relationships, three actually but all ended with a sad note. I am very much grateful for those relationships because it made me discover my self worth deeper and have realized how it is to be loved. But after almost two years of having no romantic links, I am  plagued by the emptiness and the envy of other people who prosper in love despite their imperfections. I often ask myself if I deserve such fate for I am confident that I am a lot better than those who enjoy such benefit. In almost all aspects I try to excel with which I achieve at a happy and satisfactory degree. Call it extreme confidence but it really frustrates me to see people lesser in capacity than I am yet very blessed in love. Maybe love is not measured by the persons literal worth but of the plans God has in store for us. Still, I choose to believe that is the case- that God has plans for me...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento