Mga Pahina

Lunes, Abril 4, 2011

Mother mother

so nagkita kami ng mother ko this morning kasi she is again going for a seminar. Sabi ko sa kanya.. ang swerte mo naman na teacher lagi kang nagtratravel. Then she went to explain how bleak is the life where she is assigned right now as a head teacher. It is a desolate place although it is so close to nature and the people are very warm. But it is not where she should be... that is at least to my opinion. Not that she is my mother or what but I really believe she is capable of going places because she is good.. I mean better than most of the teachers I have ever had and she is a natural born leader. Well I assume we are like these when it comes to our parents, we tend to exaggerate things that we see as what it is exactly but it is exaggeration for other people. But then, it made me realize, she may have had that opportunity to go places if she just selfishly considered her career.... it is us her children who had impeded her so much..She always thinks of us.. just like any mother I guess yet I am loyal to my own. =)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento