Mga Pahina

Martes, Abril 19, 2011

Meeting an Angel

At times when our lives get too rough, the Lord never fails to send us his angels to save us from ill fate.

Starting a few weeks ago, the atmosphere at our office constricts most of us that we are eventually breaking into two factions that hold grievances against the other. I am most concerned with our faction because we feel that we are at a disadvantage. I am not sure if there is even justice in store for us in the event that we cry foul. Yet personally, I know that I have to stand with the truth. Not that I am one of these people that I go with their grievances but I feel that it is the truth I am standing for.

Now days have passed and the rift between the factions are getting bigger and that the atmosphere is not anymore conducive for work. That was when the angel came. I am not sure what really qualified him as an angel except for the literal similarity with his name. He might not be completely angelic on his physical attributes but his compassion and MODESTY makes me think he is- and I hope he is.....

He did not magically ease the tension or that he mediated the resolution of the problem between the factions but he presented himself as a more open individual where criticisms have a higher rate of acceptance and consideration. As children, we pray for God to send his angels to listen to our petty requests and protect us- I guess he does that.. May the modest angel live up to his name and my expectations.... So help us God.. especially him...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento