Mga Pahina

Martes, Abril 19, 2011

How Chowking killed my Halohalo craving

I was at the Club Manila East with some of my work mates yesterday to have a dip in celebration of the hot summer when I saw the large halo-halo tumbler of Chowking that looks so inviting I immediately had the craving to have some. Much to my dismay, while I am on the queue to place my order at the counter, the crew at the counter answered sourly that they are not serving halo halo. By sourly I mean that she was not even looking at me and she used a dismissive tone. Now can you blame me if sasabihin ko sa kanya na "nagbukas pa kayo?" It seems to me that  with all their tarpaulins and their figures loitering around the resort, they are advertising the halo halo as their featured product. After two hours or so, I asked a friend of mine to inquire about the halo halo as my craving was not yet satisfied. He was told that the halo halo serving will only start at one pm. So for how many hours, I waited and hoped that they will serve halo halo. At around 1:30 pm, i eagerly went to the counter and inquired and was very much disappointed to be informed that they will not be serving halo halo for the day. Fortunately, that disappointment sated my craving! Now help me here, I can not find a degrading term to call how they operate at the CME branch of Chowking...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento