Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Abril 14, 2011

Of old Photographs....

Coinciding with the celebration of the Maundy Thursday would be the planned batch gathering initiated by some of our batch mates. I do appreciate the thought of it and of course getting me included on the invitation but still I do not feel a strong drive to go there and attend. For the first 3 years of attending the batch gathering, I come to realize that there indeed is no deep affection treasured towards them. Maybe because I was a detached person way back when I was a student that I do not feel very comfortable with them but even now that we are grown ups, I can not still feel the longing that would be normal for those you have significantly considered as part of your memories. No wonder, most of my memories when I was attending the secondary school are mostly about myself. Am i that selfish to cherish only my memories? or am i that detached that I really never came close to having memories with them....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento