Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Abril 8, 2011

Why I hate groupworks






Have you ever experienced being left out in a class. If you never know how is it being left out, then let me share it to you. You are left out if when the teacher instructs the class to break into groups of three of groups of four, you would be one of the last persons to find a group and will just resort to waiting for those who are the chaffs in the group making activity. You will be the one who ends up to work with people who you barely know. For me, this is the most hated part of every subject I took.  Maybe I can blame this experiences to my stubborn need to work alone on most of my jobs. Up to today, I am suffering from extreme competitiveness that is always driving me to exceed what is expected. I actually end up a hostile workmate wherever I work. Yet I can never blame my class mates for letting me turn into something like this. Actually I do thank them for they are my friends and I will always cherish what we have shared together. I can not blame them on the premise that they merely prefer their friends whom they have a shared more time and whom they have a confidence on the quality of work they yield. Maybe they have only feared gambling their chances of ending up with a lazy group mate. I am grateful that at the end of each semester, I can confidently say that I have made through it with sheer determination and not relying on favors from my friends.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento