Mga Pahina

Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

Silence No more

I do admit I am a bit more vocal than most people are but I can say that I am vocal in the right way. I know my limitations as to when to stop like you start hurting people that should not be hurt. I do say sorry! But that is for those cases that I know I am at fault and that I am just hurting the person without a cause. The truth bites and it really hurts if the truth is laid before your eyes. Some would say that why is there a need to say the truth if everybody knows it already?

I do not know, for me it is the best way to realize how wrong or how right you are on certain things. Sometimes, things are best said than assumed to be the common understanding. But life is not what I think and what I believe in solely..... I am vocal with what I think if I know that it is the truth. The truth is always right. It may not be good but it is right.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento